MY PLAYLIST


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

MICHAEL JACKSON FOR NOBEL PEACE PRIZE



I'm humbled in front of MICHAEL JACKSON's very existence!
Humbled and extremely proud for he gave me the joy and honour to have lived along with me!
The legacy he left ,extreme! His achievements,stunning! His awards,countless!


I'd so much love to see him being awarded with a prize he didn't have the chance to receive whilst alive!

THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE!

Not that he is in need of it!Cause MICHAEL JACKSON has already earned the EARTH and HEAVEN!


HE DESERVES IT THOUGH!


Humanity ows to grant him with this award,in recognition for his philanthropistic efforts,for our generation and the generations to come will know that MICHAEL isn't only the exquisit and unique entertainer,musician,dancer but also the most wonderful,most loving,caring and exceptional humanitarian!


I strongly support his nomination for the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE and it is my obligation to ask that all of us who love MICHAEL and aknowledge his contribution for a better world,a better future,will sign the following petition,so as to make the NOBEL COMMITTEE consider to change the rule which says that a deceased person can't receive a NOBEL PRIZE!


http://www.petition.com/petitions/mjchangenobelrule



WITH MUCH,MUCH,ENDLESS AND UNLIMITED LOVE FOR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ANGEL THAT HAS EVER LIVED ON EARTH!




Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort

Αναγνώστες

Τρίτη 16 Νοεμβρίου 2010

WHO ARE WE HURTING?

Is it Michael or is it not?

This question has tormented these past few weeks the Jackson Family,all along with the fans of Michael  Jackson around the world!

It has troubled me as well!

I got really startled when a very close friend informed me of the new fuzz going on around Michael's name! On a negative scale of course,once again!

It had to be that Michael's family expressed their anhiety on whether it is Michael's voice heard in three of Michael's new album tracks,to pull the triguer!  I  found there's been argument and debate for the authenticity of the vocals not to mention the other great issue!  SONY is not entitled on laying hands on Michael's work because it has abused Michael during his INVINCIBLE era and this whole thing happening now is only about profit!

But,of course it is all about profit!
This is the perfect time to earn,now that our wound is so fresh,now that we need to be having our Michael  soothing this wound,make our hearts tremble again!  Should it be a better time,if the respect for the King of Love,would make SONY to make the deal as such to wait for several years,till Michael's children reach the age to decide on how to release their father's unreleased and unfinished work

.However,this is a dreamer's fancy!

Michael's  new songs are beggining to come to the limelight!Within our grasp is the album!  Should we buy or not?  Boycott SONY or or not?

I'm not boycotting!

I want to have this disc in my hands! If I don't get it now,I will have the thirst for being aside the spring not drinking water!  Had Michael been still alive I would have followed his track,whichever his decision!
Scenery has changed nontheless!  Others are making the decisions now and I don't want to be apart from the voice of the man that defined my life! Some might say this is wrong and we should fight against this label which exploits Michael. Perhaps,nevertheless, I believe our contribution to honour Michael best is if we raise our voice,so that earnings from the projects are to be offered  to charities!  That's what will make proud Michael of his ARMY OF LOVE and not the argument and fight I come across. He wants us stay united,making the best and not the least of this LOVE he inherited to us.

I'm certain most of has listened to BREAKING NEWS.  A song which brought contradiction!  First thing I did,long before I gave thought to the SONY aspect,was to listen to this song,ready to judge!  Something which I wasn't forced to do just because I let my heart guide me! The heart which instantly recognised Michael's voice .Probably, touched and polished with the aid of technology, afterall it's a work Michael hadn't perfected.
Yet,this is Michael's voice. Listen to his vibrato,his tremble. The agony or the laugh in his voice,substances undeniably his.  Noone is capable of immitating MICHAEL JACKSON sensitivity,his perfect voice!

  All I wish is that his LOVE will guide us to make the difference,
   LOVE him back with all our hearts!!!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: